Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, Exclusive Worldwide Sp. z o.o. advises you of the following:
- The controller of your personal data such as: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, position in the company and other data provided in the correspondence sent, is Exclusive Worldwide Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Krawiecka 6/4, 50-148 Wrocław, Poland (hereinafter referred to as the CPD).
- You may contact the CPD in writing by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com, or by post: ul. Krawiecka 6/4, 50-148 Wrocław, Poland.
- Your personal data referred to above may be obtained directly from you, and may also be obtained from other publicly available sources, e.g. databases and registers: business registers, company registers, websites. From other sources, the CPD may obtain the following categories of personal data (name, surname, company name), identification data (taxpayer’s identification number, business registration number) and contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address).
- Your personal data will be processed by the CPD for the following purposes:
- conducting e-mail correspondence or telephone contact related to the activity conducted by the CPD (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- ongoing contact related to the performance of the contract concluded between you and the CPD (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- other legitimate interests pursued by the controller in relation to the establishment and maintenance of business contacts and networking (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Additionally, your personal data is processed in connection with the submitted information in the form of an electronic message (i.e. e-mail). Depending on the subject of the message received, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of a contract or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- direct marketing or sending commercial offers (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a),
- exercise or defence of legal claims – in line with the legitimate interest of CPD (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- The following categories of personal data will be processed:
- basic data such as name and surname, for identification purposes,
- contact details to enable contact by post, telephone or e-mail,
- address data,
- data on identification numbers for the purpose of unambiguous identification.
- Personal data will be processed as long as the correspondence with you continues, and after that time, stored as long as we, as the data controller, are legally obliged to by the applicable laws.
- Personal data processed in order to conclude and perform the contract will be stored as long as the contract is in force, and after the contract is terminated, as long as we are legally obliged to, i.e. not longer than 6 years after the end of such cooperation. However, after the expiry of the contract or termination of cooperation, processing will only be for record-keeping, tax purposes and pursuing possible claims.
- Personal data may be disclosed to persons authorised by the CPD, entities providing services to the CPD, including technical and organisational services, e-mail services, as well as to other entities/persons/bodies to the extent and on the terms specified by applicable laws.
- Personal data, may be transferred to entities operating outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), who are our partners/suppliers. Such entities may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, e.g. the processing of your data regarding reservations, payments and other services provided to you.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and the right to have it rectified.
- Where this is provided by applicable laws, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, to restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to transfer your personal data and the right to object to processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, when you feel that the CPD has infringed the law on personal data protection.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it produces neither legal effects concerning you nor similarly significantly affects you. Profiling of personal data by Exclusive Worldwide Sp. z o.o., consists of any form of automated processing of your personal data to evaluate certain information about you, in particular, to analyse or forecast your personal preferences and interests.