We are an international service provider in the temporary corporate housing industry. We support our clients by ensuring the safe, comfortable and effective stay of their employees in various places around the world.
Operating in line with the idea of “Lean Management” we are motivated to deliver the greatest possible value to our clients, emphasizing the use of talents and ideas of people we work with. The measure of our success is the efficiency we achieve by creating the best environment for business and personal development.
We have a strong growth strategy and we are looking for a sales enthusiast, who will join us to bring his/her ideas and drive together with our team development of our business.
B2B cooperation with international clients, place of work: Wrocław
If you are:
- entrepreneurial person – brave, seeking creative solutions and do not giving up even when faced with difficulties
- an optimist and open to people
- passionate about sales and thriving in dynamic work environment
- enjoying having a real impact on the company’s strategy, contributing to its development and to striving for your personal and professional growth along with the company’s progression
we will be happy to welcome you to our team!
YOUR WORK WILL HELP US TO DEVELOP SALES ON GLOBAL MARKETS
The main are of responsibilities will be:
- Prospecting – market analysis, selecting potential customers, conducting activities aimed at establishing cooperation
- Acquisition of new clients, negotiation terms of cooperation
- Providing excellent, tailored service to corporate clients and caring for traveling employees
- Development of cooperation with existing clients and building long-term partnerships based on professionalism, responsibility, reliability, activity in solving their problems and excellent communication
- Searching and acquiring suppliers for cooperation, negotiating competitive rates and conditions, as well as maintaining relationships with a network of international real estate partners
- Active participation in achieving goals and improving the company’s operations in accordance with the idea of Lean Management
What is needed to be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both spoken and written are mandatory; knowledge of additional languages will be a big advantage
- Very good information search skills on the Internet, press, media
- Experience in sales and customer acquisition as well as in cooperation with business clients
- Experience in the use of modern tools and technologies in sales development will be another important asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sefl-motivation and persistence in pursuing a goal
We give a lot of independence in exchange for responsibility and honesty. In return for your work, we offer also:
- An excellent environment for professional and personal development – you will work with a young, positive, open and committed group of people who share the same system of values and professional goals.
- You will develop your qualifications and skills by participating in trainings and workshops, but you will also gain practical experience by taking part in building strategies, plans, making business decisions and organizational development, and thanks to great independence at work and many opportunities to implement your own ideas
- Working in an international environment – you will be in contact with international customers, suppliers and business partners on a daily basis; after the pandemic, we also plan business trips to our main international friends – clients and partners
- Attractive remuneration based on commission system – we believe that entrepreneurship begins in each of us, so, in addition to the basic salary you will receive a commission related to performance, allowing for unlimited earnings growth, with the form of B2B cooperation
- Working tools – mobile phone, laptop and car (available for business purposes)
- Attractive office location in the centre of Wroclaw [Dominikański Square]
Please complete the form below. We look forward to receiving your application documents in English.