EXCLUSIVE Worldwide is a dynamicaly growing business-to-business (B2B) provider of solutions related to global corporate mobility. Our primary focus is on temporary corporate housing, meaning temporary rental of fully furnished serviced apartments. Working with international clients and global chain of suppliers we specialize in EMEA and Americas regions.
Our success is measured in efficiency which we achieve by creating the best environment for business and personal development. We create lasting, durable partnerships based on mutual values and respect for profits.
At EXCLUSIVE Worldwide we teach how to run a business and highly value our working environment. Here, remuneration is directly related with efficiency, allowing an unlimited growth of earnings. We focus on people who are not afraid to think and act out of the box. Our employees are given independence in exchange for responsibility and honesty. To sum up, we are looking for exceptional and courageous people to join our team.
At the moment we are looking for an employee who will join the Global Operations Center:
Place of work: Wrocław
If you are a person with experience in administration – you will be able to spread your wings and grow with us. However, if you do not have much experience but you show initiative and involvement – we will be more than happy to teach you.
What you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring information and documents flow within company and outside (between accounting office, suppliers, etc.)
- Supporting teams in administrative & finance activities and solving arising problems
- Cooperating with external accounting office
- Operating accounting system (uploading, verifying & clarifying data)
- Managing sales, cost and other company documents
- Managing company internal excel files
- Ensuring cash flow, arranging payments, collecting debts
- Controlling and reviewing settlements and reconciliation of balances
- Ensuring timely and reliable accounting period closing (month, quarter, year)
- Tracking results ,creating reports & statistics
- Cooperating with our company & apartments suppliers
- Uploading data to CRM (creating suppliers and apartments profiles, creating property/ apartments/ location descriptions)
- Organizational tasks, i.e. arranging meetings, organizing occasional present, purchasing office supplies, arranging small fixes, space management
- Other tasks depending on current company needs
What is required to succeed in this role:
- Very good English communication skills, both verbal and written (daily work in English)
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office- Microsoft Excel
- Self-management and good organizational skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Effectiveness in negotiations and decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and with confidence to create a positive company image
- Professionalism, responsibility and commitment to work
- Initiative and willingness to constantly learn and develop
- Knowledge in the field of finance and economics will be an additional asset
- Experience in working in a similar position will be an additional asset
- At least one thing you are passionate about!
What we can offer you in return:
- An interesting work full of challenges and ambitious projects
- Young and committed team in a fun, positive and open environment
- Possibility of personal and professional development in a company that operates on the international arena
- Lots of possibilities to implement your own ideas and independence at work
- Attractive remuneration principles based on our internal commission system
- Work tools – mobile phone, laptop and car (available for business purposes)
- Office location in the city center
Please complete the form below. We look forward to your receiving application documents in English.