EXCLUSIVE Worldwide is a dynamicaly growing business-to-business (B2B) provider of solutions related to global corporate mobility. Our primary focus is on temporary corporate housing, meaning temporary rental of fully furnished serviced apartments. Working with international clients and global chain of suppliers we specialize in EMEA and Americas regions.
Our success is measured in efficiency which we achieve by creating the best environment for business and personal development. We create lasting, durable partnerships based on mutual values and respect for profits.
At EXCLUSIVE Worldwide we teach how to run a business and highly value our working environment. Here, remuneration is directly related with efficiency, allowing an unlimited growth of earnings. We focus on people who are not afraid to think and act out of the box. Our employees are given independence in exchange for responsibility and honesty. To sum up, we are looking for exceptional and courageous people to join our team.
At the moment we are looking for an employee who will join the Global Operations Center:
Global Travel Operations Specialist (Corporate Travel)
Place of work: Wrocław
If you are a person with experience in the tourism industry – you will be able to spread your wings and grow with us. However, if you do not have much experience but you show initiative and involvement – we will be more than happy to teach you.
What you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to corporate clients, travel arranges, individual travelers
- Searching and acquiring new suppliers, sourcing the best accommodation, negotiating competitive rates & conditions as well as maintaining and building relationships with the network of international property partners
- Managing client accommodation requests over the phone and via email, creating tailor-made offers, providing an efficient and personalized service which caters to international corporate clients’ needs
- Confirming and completing reservations according to internal standards
- Managing and registering documents related with reservations (contracts, invoices, booking conformations, etc.)
- Building relationships with existing clients embracing values of positivity, determination and quality guest and customer service
- Delivering efficient troubleshooting
- Taking an active part in achieving company’s goals
What is required to succeed in this role:
- Experience in sales or travel/hospitality industry will be an asset
- Private or professional experience related to organizing travels
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (daily work in English)
- Good Internet research skills
- Effectiveness in negotiations and decision-making
- Self-management and good organizational skills
- Knowledge of other foreign languages would be an asset (i.e. German)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and with confidence to create a positive company image
- Professionalism, responsibility and commitment to work
- Initiative and willingness to constantly learn and develop
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one thing you are passionate about!
What we can offer you in return:
- An interesting work full of challenges and ambitious projects
- Young and committed team in a fun, positive and open environment
- Possibility of personal and professional development in a company that operates on the international arena
- Lots of possibilities to implement your own ideas and independence at work
- Attractive remuneration principles based on our internal commission system
- Work tools – mobile phone, laptop and car (available for business purposes)
- Office location in the city center
Please complete the form below. We look forward to receiving your application documents in English.